Sell your awesome digital products like softwares,ebooks,videos,designs,themes and other downloads through WordPress Using WordPress iSell Plugin
Lots of WordPress E-commerce plugins are trying to integrate the digital products system into there plugins but that does not work quite well from my own personal frustrations with those plugins I had decided to create my own plugin for just single purpose i.e sell and sell only digital products also I don’t want any kind of bloat in the plugin so this plugin is also not an Elephant plugin.
iSell is a simple WordPress sell digital downloads plugin. It integrates flawlessly with Paypal. UI of the plugin is very easy to use, I call this plugin for users not developers but developers should not feel left behind I know how pain it is to modify clients plugins and then know after few weeks or months that they had updated the plugin and boom all changes are lost, there are filters and hooks for almost every important thing in iSell. There is also pluggable functions support for some advanced purposes.
Being relatively new plugin some features are not yet added one of them is multiple payment gateways support. I would love to know your feedback and feature suggestions for plugin either contact me directly or post your feedback on the plugin support forums.
- You can upload very large files for products, even if your hosts have 2MB of file upload limit. Uploading large files would also not bogs down your server
- Files too large are downloaded in chunks so your server can handle file downloads effectively and if Apache mod_xsendfile module is enabled then it’s used to serve files
- Create unlimited products and can also create custom orders
- Manage products and orders through standard WordPress UI almost same like as you manage your posts/pages
- Works flawlessly with the latest version of WordPress
- iSell is also a Developer friendly plugin and very extendable, changes if made correctly wouldn’t get lost after plugin updates
- Very secure file downloads not just links to files like some plugins do